Old versionsSee all
PaperCut ChargeBack is designed for businesses and organizations who need to track print job costs by account (client / project, department, job / issue / matter, phase). It works by allowing users to allocate their print jobs to accounts via popup client software.
This makes PaperCut ChargeBack ideal for organizations such as legal, accounting, consulting, design, architecture and engineering firms.
PaperCut ChargeBack enables you to:
* Recover costs from your clients, turning printing expenses into revenue.
* Produce reports, track expenses against budgets, monitor trends.
* Place quotas on users, preventing abuse of printing services.
PaperCut ChargeBack leads the way with innovative features, cross-platform support, open source code access and enterprise level scalability.
A 40-day unrestricted trial version is available for download.
* An enterprise-wide solution - no license limits on number of clients, servers, or printers.
* Works with best-practice account models including Client/Matter, Project/Phase, Client/Job.
* Automatically import and synchronize account structures from 3rd party systems, export files or directory structures.
* User configurable advanced client software with account search by keyword.
* Client software for all major platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
* Control account access using domain groups, user accounts or PIN/Passwords.
* Innovative 100% web-based administration allowing admin control from anywhere on the network.
* Differential print charging system supporting all printer types including large format printers.
* Track and charge walk-up / off-the-glass copier usage, just like for printers.
* Advanced business reporting in PDF, HTML and Excel.
* Import users and groups from Active Directory or LDAP servers like Novell eDirectory or OpenDirectory.